In this Returns Policy, “Lee”, “we” and “us” means VF International Sagl, Registration number Stabio - CH-514.4.028.163-8, whose registered office is at Via Laveggio 5, 6855 - Stabio, Switzerland, and “you” means you the customer.
Capitalised terms used in this Returns Policy shall have the meaning set forth in the “Definition” section of the Lee Terms and Conditions of Sale, which is applicable to this Returns Policy.
Please note that we do not accept returns on Goods that were not purchased from this Website.
Please note that while the Products remain in your possession you are responsible for keeping them safe, secure and in good condition.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from Lee however we understand if you wish to return any or all of the items. Goods which were supplied in error, were incomplete, damaged or faulty, or if you have just changed your mind, can be returned to us using the process below and within the specified periods stated.
Reasons to return
If you have changed your mind and wish to return your Goods, you have the right to cancel your order with us under article 47 of the Belgian Act of April 6, 2010 on Market Practices and Consumer Protection (implementing the European Directive on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts).
You have thirty (30) calendar days from the day following the delivery of your Goods to cancel your Order, if you wish so. In this case we will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your Order.
Returns of misdescribed Goods (with regards to those misdescriptions which are obvious and readily noticeable, such as the colour of the product) must be made within 60 days from delivery of your Order.
Returns outside these timeframes will only be accepted at our discretion.
Faulty Goods: Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
How can I return a product?
Making a return is easy if you follow the steps below:
- Surf to our Track you order page
- Enter your order number and the e-mail address used when placing your order
- Click the 'Create Return' link
- Select the products you would like to return and indicate the reason to return them. You can add additional information to help us improve our products and services.
- Click the 'Request Return' button and indicate where and how you want your return to be picked up.
- Download and print the return label and attach it to the outside of your return parcel
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. All communications will go to the original purchaser.
Receiving a refund
Please also note that we will not process your refund until we receive the goods. Once we receive the goods, we will:
- Examine the goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
- Where the goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website, you can: (i) repair the goods, if technically and/or commercially feasible, or replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, repair or replace the goods, we will refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees);
- Credit the refund for the goods back to the payment card used to pay, or repair/replace the faulty or damaged goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date that we receive the returned goods.
If the goods you have returned to us are faulty, damaged, and do not correctly correspond to the description displayed on our website, or they have not been returned in accordance with your right to withdraw under clause 8 of the terms and conditions of sale, you will not be entitled to a refund and we will return the goods to you.
Product exchange is currently not possible. If you would like the same Good but, for example, in another colour, you’ll have to place a new Order.
When you return Goods, PLEASE NOTE THAT
Should you have received a wrong item please contact us immediately.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.
Please note that while the Goods remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Goods are kept safe, secure and in good condition.
How your personal data are processed